One another fire incident from heater in KTM Valley

0
22

Kathmandu, Jan 8 (RSS): One another incident of fire has taken place in Kathmandu Valley today. The incident took place at the house of Mukunda Raj Prakash Ghimire of Tokha municipality-11. The fire started after the electric heater went off. 

Property worth Rs 200,000 was gutted in fire, said police. However, no human casualty was reported in the incident. 
Meanwhile, police have urged one and all to be careful while using gas heater as well as electrical appliances including heater during winter season. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here